🏆 Your Objective
💡 Close > $500k in annual contract value
🥷🏽 How you'll help us achieve it
You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, nurturing existing client relationships, and driving revenue growth. You will work closely with the sales and product teams to develop and execute strategies to expand our market presence.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful sealing of the partnership and /or sale.
- Effectively use CRM tools to manage the entire sales process. Maintain accurate records in our CRM system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product development, to align business development efforts with overall company objectives.
- Monitor industry developments and stay updated on market dynamics to identify new business opportunities.
- Track and report on business development activities, pipeline progress, and key performance indicators to senior management.
- Report to the CEO/Sales Manager
- Intense, strong, disciplined, self-motivated - to execute well in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and Google Workspace
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years experience selling to digital enabled companies
Bonus points if you
- Have experience selling to startups
- Have Customer Support experience
- Have Business proficiency in French
- Major benefits:
- Subsidized health insurance and retirement contribution matching (both vary from country-to-country)
- 15 day vacation per year