Drive up and maintain the quality of our products
How you'll help us achieve it
Day-to-day, you will be working as a core member of the product/engineering team as well as closely with stakeholders across customer success and sales teams.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, report and and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Partake in the development of other new and exciting products.
- Debug production issues across our products.
What it takes to succeed at this role
- You have strong design and problem solving skills.
- You have good understanding of Domain Driven Design and OOP principles.
- You are innovative, push technical boundaries, and are excited to solve problems that have never been solved before.
- You can self manage, and effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders.
- You're the kind of person who is eager and willing to learn a skill you don't possess but is required to complete a task to get it done.
- You have a high level of self-motivation and a drive for self-development.
- You want to work in a fast-paced startup environment to build an exciting product
- Finally, you are a "Doer" with knowledge transfer skills
Our Tech Stack
The more familiarity you have with our tech stack, the better! The technologies that we use include, but are not limited to:
- PHP, Laravel (Strong experience required)
- VueJs, AngularJs
- React Native
- MySql, MS SQL
- AWS & GCP (nice to have)
- Docker, k8s (nice to have)
Our Recruitment Process
- Actual Coding Test (Could be Take home or Online )
- 2/3 Interviews
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria or anywhere in Africa
- This is a permanent position and reports to the CTO
- Our salaries are competitive and are determined using a transparent framework.